Residents at Argyle Gardens Bundaberg have the opportunity to access a range of Blue Care services, including assistance with housework, transport around town and allied health services such as podiatry and physiotherapy.
Being owned and operated by UnitingCare Queensland, one of Australia’s leading care providers, means your future is in safe hands. UnitingCare is committed to enhancing your lifestyle and helping you maintain your independence and freedom.
With over 30 retirement living communities across Queensland, UnitingCare’s professional team provide high-quality accommodation and access to tailor made services that respond to your needs and lifestyle aspirations.
Our retirement living communities range from comfortable one and two bedroom units in our retirement villages, to premium resort style residences at our Azure Blue, Argyle Gardens, Carlyle Gardens and Fraser Shores lifestyle resorts.
UnitingCare is uniquely positioned as one of Australia’s leading retirement living providers. We are founded on a compassionate approach to care and our reputation is built on our highly experienced team who work in more than 220 centres and in 80 communities across Queensland.
At UnitingCare, we are passionate about offering services that reflect our clients’ needs, choices and interests.
- Argyle Gardens offers you integrated living in one location where you can enjoy the best years of your life in a relaxed, comfortable, secure and safe environment
- Owned and operated by UnitingCare Queensland, a trusted not-for-profit organisation
- Affordable retirement living for over 60’s
- Spacious, quality, one, two and three bedroom homes
- One bedroom apartments with access to meals, cleaning and laundry
- 24-hour emergency assistance
- Nestled in the heart of the Coral Coast close to everything for maximum convenience
- Within easy reach of the region’s largest shopping centre, Stockland Shoppingtown, and the dining and entertainment experience of Brothers Sports Club.